Monday, October 1, 2012

magnetic make up board!

Im so so so excited for this one! Ive been wanting to make this for quite some time now and I finally remembered to get the stuff i need for it. I dont know if you can tell in the picture but I pained the outer edge black (got the paint at walmart for 89 cents) and used some loose purple glitter that I got at dollar tree (it came with 5 other colors so thats a AWESOME deal) and then I purchased magnet strips from walmart (89 cents as well) oh yeah I forgot to mention i bought the cookie sheet at dollar tree too. So I made this for under 5 dollars. The magnetic strips come with sticky stuff on the back so I only used those on the light items like eyeshadows. The heavier items i had to hot glue gun them to the back. Most of my makeup never leaves the house with me so im okay with it having a magnet glued to the back. This will be so much more convient than my cluttered make up bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment