Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cream cheese wontons. Baked not fried!

For some reason I was craving cream cheese wontons all day and I remembered that I have a half a container of wonton wrappers from my previous recipe the mini wonton tacos. This is too easy and im guessing way healthier than those deep fried ones from panda express.
-wonton wrappers
-muffin tin
-bowl of water
-cream cheese (I used weight watchers reduced fat)
-pam cooking spray

Pre heat your oven to 325 degrees. Scoop a dab of cream cheese into each wrapper and then put your fingers into the bowl of water and wipe along edges. This works as a "glue". Push all the edges together to make the wonton shape. Pop them in the oven for about 8 minutes or untill the edges are a golden brown. Serve with sweet & sour sauce :)

No comments:

Post a Comment