Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Frozen yogurt bites from yoplait yogurt!

So I always buy my son the Gerber brand yogurt bites and i was trying to find a way to make my own and make them better on top of that so me & him BOTH could eat them. I seen this idea on pinterest, once again, and decided to give it a try.
Youll need:
  • one container of yoplait yogurt, your choice, I used orange cream.
  • a plastic bag
  • a cup
  • siccors
  • a metal pan
So first youll need to take the cup and line it with the plastic bag
Next, fill the cup lined with plastic with the yogurt of your choice. Take the plastic bag out and cut a TINY corner of the tip of the bag so you can squeez it out to make the dots.
Put in the freezer for 1 hour and enjoy. Eat them fast they'll melt quickly on a hot day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment