Monday, September 24, 2012

3 ingredient bbq pulled chicken sandwiches!

Ive always loved bbq sandwiches from restuarants I was trying to figure out a way to replicate one and let me tell you, im so pleased with the results and so is the rest of the family! Youll need a crockpot for this one.
  • 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
  • lowrys seasoning salt
  • 1 cup of your favorite bbq sauce (i used sweet baby rays)
Put the chicken into the crockpot at least 6 hours ahead of time. I put mine in around 1 pm and they were done and ready for shredding by 630. Once in the crockpot use a cooking brush to rub on bbq sauce and then cover with the lowrys seasing. let cook. once its finished use a fork or some kind of utensil to shred. I used a fork and a small clamp to grip the chicken good. The chicken should fall apart no problem. Place into a big bowl and mix in 1 cup of bbq sauce. I used hogie buns and served with baked beans and baked potato. YUM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment